LIC IPO Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the top life insurance providers in India with an approximate 69% market share and total asset value of Rs. 31,00,000 crore (FY 2018-19). While the LIC IPO opening date and the issue size is still unannounced, it is estimated that with this IPO, LIC intends to sell approximately 25% of the government stake and raise somewhere between Rs. 70,000 crore to Rs. 1,00,000 crore. It will be a 100% book built issue and will likely be one of the biggest IPOs to hit the market this year.
LIC IPO Dates
|Open Date||To be announced|
|Close Date||To be announced|
|Allotment Date||To be announced|
|Initiation of Refunds||To be announced|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||To be announced|
|Listing Date||To be announced|
LIC IPO Lot Size
|Minimum Lot Size||To be announced|
|Maximum Lot Size||To be announced|
LIC IPO Review/Ratings
Notify when the report is ready
LIC IPO Subscription Breakup
|QIBs||To be announced|
|Non-Institutional Investors||To be announced|
|Retail Individual Investors||To be announced|
How To Apply For LIC IPO?
- Go to the IPO Section => IPO Listing => Open IPO.
- On tapping LIC IPO, you can directly click on Subscribe to apply or even view the IPO details.
- On the Subscribe Screen/Page, you will be required to enter the number of lots, cut-off price, UPI ID and tap Verify.
- Once you select ‘Subscribe’. Your bid will be executed.
- You can check the status of your IPO bid in the IPO Transactions section.
Apply for the LIC IPO with Jiffy