Stove Kraft IPO Details
Into the last week of January, 2021 and we have already gone from railways to paints to home finance and now kitchen appliances. Stove Kraft is the largest kitchen appliance manufacturer in India..
With a multiple brand approach, most notably the flagship ‘Pigeon’ and ‘Gilma’ brands which are present across the country through a strong distribution network. Stove Kraft has a huge product portfolio with over 660 products. It has the single largest manufacturing facility in Bangalore and another in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh.
Stove Kraft has expanded into the global market with products offered in the Middle East, Kenya, Uganda, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Fiji, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Tanzania. It boasts Walmart, Big Lots, and Belk in the USA among its prestigious clients.
- The total issue size is Rs 4,126.25 mn
- With this IPO, Stove Kraft intends to proceed with the OFS (8,250,000 Eq shares)
Stove Kraft IPO Dates
|Open Date||25th Jan 2021|
|Close Date||28th Jan 2021|
|Allotment Date||2nd Feb 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||3rd Feb 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||4th Feb 2021|
|Listing Date||5th Feb 2021|
Stove Kraft IPO Price
|IPO Price Band||Rs. 384 - Rs. 385 per equity share|
|Minimum Investment Amount||Rs. 14,630|
|Maximum Investment Amount||Rs. 1,90,190|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 per equity share|
Stove Kraft IPO Lot Size
|Minimum Lot Size||1 (38 shares)|
|Maximum Lot Size||13 (494 shares)|
Stove Kraft IPO Review/Ratings
Key Competitive Strengths
- Well recognized portfolio of Kitchen solutions brands with a diverse range of products across consumer preferences
- Widespread, well connected distribution network with presence across multiple retail channels and dedicated after sale networks
- Strong manufacturing capability with efficient backward integration
- Consistent focus on quality and innovation
- Professional management with extensive experience in kitchen solution industry
- Strong track record and financial stability
Risk And Concerns
- Higher competitive home appliance market
- Weak margin performance record
- Sustainability of strong performance in H1FY21 in future is a major challenge
Stove Kraft IPO Subscription Breakup
|Retail Individual Investors||10%|
Stove Kraft IPO Fundamental Analysis
- PE Ratio = 395.3 as on FY 20
- Debt to Equity = 0.4
- Return on Equity = 2.5% as on FY 20
- PAT = Grew from 7.4 Mn in FY 19 to 31.7 Mn in FY 20
- Operating Income = Grew from 6409.4 Mn in FY 19 to 6698.6 Mn in FY 20
Online Procedure to Apply For Stove Kraft IPO
- Go to the IPO Section => IPO Listing => Open IPO.
- On tapping Stove Kraft IPO, you can directly click on Subscribe to apply or even view the IPO details.
- On the Subscribe Screen/Page, you will be required to enter the number of lots, cut-off price, UPI ID and tap Verify.
- Once you select ‘Subscribe’. Your bid will be executed.
- You can check the status of your IPO bid in the IPO Transactions section.
Apply for the Stove Kraft IPO with Jiffy